Saturday 25 February 2017

Friday, February 24th, 2017

Friday was a Professional Development Day for school district staff.  I attended a session at the college.

It was an amazing presentation; Dr. Brown is truly an exceptional man.  The personal connections that were made for me Friday, and that have since been made (and it's only Saturday morning) leave me speechless.

I left after the session to return to school with plans to change everything about my plans for Monday.  I hope that I am able to inspire my students one tenth as well as Dr. Brown inspired me.  A quote that I will leave you with here, and a profound reminder which is now up on my bulletin board, is this:

"Whatever is in my heart affects my children."

And by children, I mean (at this time) my students.

Thank you, Dr. Brown!